Tokens that offer Daily or Weekly Bonuses for holding.

Tokens that offer Daily or Weekly Bonuses for holding.

Home Forums Just Socializing Tokens that offer Daily or Weekly Bonuses for holding.

This topic contains 81 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jamiuuthman 13 hours, 9 minutes ago.

• Author

Rick
    Participant

My Telegram discussion group, Waves, Turtlenetwork, And Cryptocurrency Discussion Group, has compiled a list Waves based token that offer bonuses for holding that token. It’s a small list so far so if you know of others please post them here with their Asset ID.

Here are the ones we have found so far. Each has their own minimum amount to tokens to get their bonus tokens. Some people in their own token while others pay with other tokens.

1. Psy Token
    2. Cryptowave
    3. Payback Token
    4. CrytoExponent
    5. Wavesdesk
    6. Redfish

If you require more information on any of them, please feel free to drop me a PM on Telegram. My Username there is: @Crypton_2018

Argha Saha
    Participant

Hello Rick,

Thanks for creating the useful topic. I will be looking on to the coins! I only hold CWV and waves. Maybe a few Redfish tokens. Not so interested about other tokens. Though, any of them holding a good value and might be in the near future; I might get interested on that.

So, pls describe about the coins a bit more; not with all at once, but one by one you may let me know. 🙂

I will also proceed with some good holding token on the other exchanges.

Thanks for the topic again!

Rick
    Participant

Here is a bit of information on Wavesdesk Token. https://wavesdesk.com/press/wavesdesk-token/

Argha Saha
      Participant

Thanks for the infos. I will check that coin out!!! What’s the price of Payback on dex?

Rick
    Participant

Just a heads up on Payback Token. Normal payments have been coming in on Friday’s US time. The payment ran a bit late but, did get posted early this morning US time.

Rick
    Participant

Just a heads up. I had not signed up at the time bit, if you hold Network Cash tokens on the Turtlenetwork Exchange and sign up at their website they have airdrops of different tokens. Please PM for the link to the website.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Hey Rick, never mind I am not supporting TN based tokens at all and I wont ever do…

Pls, ignore the coins related to TN.

Tell me about the other tokens pls.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

hi . rick thanks for those coin. @Argha Saha redfishcoin offer 3% monthly on 100redfishcoin held, 5% on 500redfishcoin and 7-10% on 1000redfishcoin held monthly. psy token offer weekly bonus only to holders with at least 500psy token and 10-30% weekly on psy contract purchase with minimum of 1 maximum 3waves, your ROI is relative to how many psy token held read more here:https://forum.wavesplatform.com/t/psy-token-blueprints/1304
    https://medium.com/@jamiuuthman/psy-token-waves-token-fc76df7e623a
    paybackcoin you need to hold at least 15k for weekly bonus usually distributed on friday. wavesdesk you need to hold 100 for also monthly reward note the more quantity you hold for these coin the more your roi only apply to psy token and redfishcoin and wavesdesk. crex or cryptoexponent gives 10% of its coin on 1st or 25th of everymonth. the most expensive are:
    1.redfishcoin
    2.psy token
    3. cwv

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

Let me take my time to explain psy token and redfishcoin. while i will find time to explain others later.
    psy token: i prefer psy token to redfishcoin but i dont like keeping my eggs in one basket or wallet. psy token has a contract called psy contract which can give you high returns on investment but you will have to spend more. example Mr A buys a contract with 3waves and hold 500 psy token every week Mr A get bonus of 0.008 waves (usually rate) as bonus and 1% of 3 waves Mr A used to buy a contract then Mr B who holds 2000psy token get 4% of 3waves he/she used to buy a contract and 0.01waves bonus weekly then both Mr A and B needs to pay 50psy token monthly to fuel thier contract. while Mr C only hold 1000 psy token he gets weekly waves. note psy token has a buy back policy in which from my interaction i notice if you buy a contract they give you weekly waves bonus and psy token which is much bigger than just only holding. in essence you get weekly waves, psy token for only holding while if you purchase their contract you gets 3times of their normal bonus and you weekly ROI.
    redfishcoin on the otherhand involves only staking it cost me 9waves to get 100 and i only get 3redfishcoin once a month.
    redfishcoin price 0.11waves
    psy token price 0.00499

increase rate psy toekn increases 8time from 0.0007 now at 0.005 and fall twice at 0.005 and 0.002
    redfishcoin increase rate is slow i lost count on it actually but dumping occur ending of the month specifically 25-26th of every month which is usually after payout. join me on how to create free capital on waves network once i create the forum.

Rick
      Participant

Jamiuuthman,

Thank for the extensive amount of information about some of the tokens on the list. It as very helpful.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Hello Jamiuuthman,

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful briefing on PSY and Redfish token! This is so valuable informations for the less knowing persons on the big waves platform! I will surely join your group.

I wish to get more valuable informations from you consistently.

Rick
    Participant

Psytoken’s website seems to be still working on transitioning from Psytax so, the only site that seems available it the http://psytax.com/ .

Not sure the white paper still applies to the psy token project or not. At any rate, it is the only info that appears to be available at the moment.

They also have a fairly active telegram group as well. https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@psytoken

Argha Saha
      Participant

Hey Rick,

Thanks for sharing the site and coin info. I will soon gonna buy some Psy tokens. Any introducer benefit can be achieved through a link? Then pls let me know, I will use that for sure.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

THANKS. today i will be giving out information worth 32 waves monthly freely if you can work hard and dedicate more time. free waves mining to build up capital for investing. @Rick familiar with some. check this out. visit iqcash.net mine iqcash by simply solving puzzles question try to mine 500 a day or at least 200 a day at the end of the month you should have mine at least 40k sell them off for waves which @0.0004 give you 32waves use 5 waves to place an order @0.000035waves then use the rest to purchase psy token, cwv, redfishcoin first. now second phase within same month download an app call walkmiles when going to work make sure the app is on you phone and your phone on you alway make sure you take 10,000steps to get 5 walkmiles daily in a week you get 35walkmiles in a month your get140walkmiles current price at 0.011waves per walkmiles meaning you get 1.54waves monthly also invest on the list of token listed above. your income from those token buildup streams of income while you continue mining iqcash and walkmiles’ use the link below to download the app and start walking.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=waves.token.walkmiles
    telegram linkss
    https://t.me/WalkMilesToken
    https://t.me/iQCash

need urgent ocl for free simply join https://t.me/Oceanlab_OCL and pm you waves wallet to @junyoung91
    if you cant pm him first ask him in the group to pm you first. note only the first 500 gets 120ocl.

i will try inform you when they will pump ocl or any other token on waves network/dex.

t

Argha Saha
      Participant

Thanks Jamiuuthman, for all the valuable information! Actually I loved it!!! I will follow your lead!!!

Argha Saha
      Participant

I have started walking today, but couldn’t walk more then 1170 steps! Hope I might be able walk more!

Rick
    Participant

Payback Coin only has a Telegram group for the moment. It has paid my a bonus for the last 3 weeks straight, though. That is a good sign. There are plenty of tokens that have websites, whitepapers, and roadmaps that can’t even get their act together enough to fulfill an airdrop.

You might contemplate this one for a while before taking the plunge seeing it doesn’t have a webpage yet. That would be understandable. Just keep it on your radar if you are not yet comfortable with buying in at the moment.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

Payback still will just be on watch list inclusive wavesworld. wavesworld has a masternode likewise planning to reward holder of their token but they havent reach a precise decision on the min balance i will keep you posted however i will suggest we go after there airdrops. they also get waveslab on board. keep you posted on it.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

need urgent ocl for free simply join https://t.me/Oceanlab_OCL and pm you waves wallet to @junyoung91
    if you cant pm him first ask him in the group to pm you first. note only the first 500 gets 120ocl.

anyone who has done the above would and should have see 1000ocl in their respective wallet if you havent you can till do it again 37 people left. dont forget to hold likely min hold gets rewarded once decision is reach. hurry

Rick
      Participant

I received 1000 OCL a couple of hours after I got up this morning. Not sure what I plan to do with it though.

Argha Saha
        Participant

Congrats Rick on getting the OCL Airdrop! I think you should HODL the OCLs for the time.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Hello Jamiuuthman

I was late to join the Airdrop and missed that! But junyoung91 told me that they will have another Airdrop again! Lets wait for that!

In iqcash I manage to mine only 102. Difficult to do those old school math and it’s takes a lot of time. So, I have decided to mine as much as I can manage time.

I am yet to start with the walkmiles; I will be soon.

Keep us updated with your informations!

Thanks!

Rick
    Participant

CryptoExponent is similar to Payback Coin as it doesn’t have a website either. They do have a twitter account. I haven’t been able to find any other social media accounts for them. No Telegram channel at this time. In their waves description it states. “CryptoExponent is issued and launching for asset management 1st and 15th of every month”

Argha Saha
      Participant

By the how much is the cost of Payback Coin and CryptoExponent?

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

thank Rick. for the updates

Rick
    Participant

Redfish is doesn’t appear to have a website at this time. It does have one of the higher tokens value vs Waves though.

This information is a bit dated. But, hopefully, it will give you some insight about the token and help you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2200169.0

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

the have a blog on streemit, twitter. i dont think they have a telegram community as well. incase you come accross it @rick kindly post thanks

Argha Saha
      Participant

I didn’t found one on their BT thread, maybe Rick can help.

Argha Saha
    Participant

Thanks for BT thread link! Seems it’s a steemit community token. They are gonna have an Airdrop on 13 October as said. Minimum eligibility is to have 10 Redfish and 1 waves on the wallet.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

thanks Argha i hold 100redfishcoin cant wait

Argha Saha
      Participant

Yes Jamiuuthman,

You are lucky enough to hold redfish on time; on which I am striving to!!! Keep up the good work!

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

hi anyone knows how wavesdesk give is rewards. is it weekly or monthly. plz any one with some infor about them should kindly post. thanks

Rick
      Participant

From my understanding the wavesdesk bonus is handed out monthly.

Argha Saha
        Participant

Rick, you are holding both redfish and wavesdesk token or all of the mentioned?

Rick
        Participant

At this time I am only holding Cryptowave, Payback Token, and CrytoExponent. I am closest to getting Wavesdesk. After that, I would get Psy Token. An investment in Redfish is likely well down the line as it is pricey compared to other tokens.

Argha Saha
          Participant

Hello Rick,

Good to know your goal! I have neither other tokens who pays back for holding except CWV! My next target is to buy the contract of Psy token and with Waves and Psy with BTC, as they are offering a bonus for buying Psy with BTC. Of course, if I get the math of Crypto currency and expected support from them!

I will move one by one to diversify my portfolio.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

i hold all now thats my achievement for the month. but havent recieve any payment from wavesdesk yet. i dont know their time for payment.

Rick
      Participant

WavesDesk payments are monthly.

Argha Saha
      Participant

That’s a very good achievement Jamiuuthman! You are already in good track in the waves world. Let me chase you; that’s the way to get success, I think! 🙂

Rick
    Participant

NECH is a TurtleNetwork Token that boosts Bonus payouts in several others Tokens from 3 different platforms (Waves DEX, TurtleNetwork, and ERC20 Tokens).

At the moment they don’t seem to have paid bonuses yet.

Here is an image of their payment schedule. NECH Payment Schedule

I had enough token on 8/22 to receive the Cinema token bonus. 4 days later and I have received nothing.

Today I was informed that they intend to send all token bonuses on the 28th. I suppose I will just have to wait and see what happens.

So, I am not suggesting this one at the moment. But, I thought I would put it out there for you all in case you all want to check it out.

Rick
    Participant

Dang image didn’t work. Can’t get it to work. Sorry.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Rick.

Argha Saha
      Participant

You can’t directly upload images! You have to use, hosting provider website to get the link to upload!

Rick
    Participant

I think the issue has to do with how Telegram posts images. I can’t find an image elsewhere so I will have to figure how to it by another means.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Yes Rick, it was easier before. Now you have to upload the image to tinipic.com or imgur.com or something like those. Then you have pest the url here! I have posted several pics on the other forums; as in Crypto Social topic (Coin market cap post).

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

kind of didnt get you. am lost here rick. from your last post tele…

Argha Saha
      Participant

Jamiuuthman, It was about image uploading function on the forum topic!

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

oh that thanks Argha. understood now

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

oh that thanks Argha. understood now.

Argha Saha
    Participant

Psy seems to be HYIPer program. Total waves community can’t effort to give such a big ROI!!!

Rick
    Participant

The reward does seem a bit much. I guess we will have to wait and see what develops.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

absolutely very small hopefully next development address it oh

Rick
    Participant

Well, I was hoping to add NECH to the bonus token list. Seems, they are not honoring their word. No bonuses went out on the 28th as they stated they would. It’s the 31st and no word at all about why they are still delayed. Only a mention about the ICO set for a September 1st start.

I tried to go to the website (you can get the link on the telegram group). But, I good a phishing warning from my antivirus. That is a bit discouraging.

Until things change for the better I will not be adding NECH to the bonus token list.

Argha Saha
      Participant

I think we should find out more promising and logical tokens to carry on with. Would you shade some lights on that?

Rick
    Participant

Right now I don’t know of other coins. I am hoping others can give us some input.

Here is an update I found on the Fortune.Exchange Telegram group.

“Hello everyone . Users who have not received the airdrops in the month of August will receive them before 10th of September this month.

We are developing a niche platform for distribution of airdrops which can happen automatically in future . Where there is no duplicacy and errors and can be considered for Mass payment.”

I am not gonna hold my breath. That this will happen. I will just adopt a wait and see attitude.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Good news! But this news is for which token? I think I should buy some redfish. Should I have to be a member of steemit to get bonus or airdrop?

Rick
        Participant

The token is NECH. They planned to airdrop several different tokens on different days in August. Then it was they were going to make up all the ones due that they didn’t send on the 28th. Then it was September the 1st. All of those passed with no tokens being sent out. Now it has moved again to September 10th. Now you can see why I am not holding my breath.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

thanks rick for the update redfish coin airdrop to start as well on 13/sept/2018

Argha Saha
      Participant

Jamiuuthman,

Good update on Redfish; Keep up the good work!

Rick
      Participant

Jamiuuthman,

I only have 1 redfish. Not enough for the airdrop. Those are expensive tokens.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

notice redfishcoin airdrop to commence 13 sept requirement you must have at least 100redfishcoin

Argha Saha
      Participant

Jamiuuthman

You bought 100 Redfish or made with the bonus?

Rick
    Participant

Update. I forget whether I mentioned it or not but, Payback Coin made another Friday payment. It was 0.01 Waves. Walkmiles paid on Sunday. That’s based on how many steps you get in during the week. Take the steps and multiply it by 0.0005 to get your earnings.

10,0000 x 0.0005 = 5 Walkmiles tokens.

Argha Saha
      Participant

They counts on miles or kilometers or steps?

Rick
        Participant

The payout is based on steps. 2,000 steps are 1 Walkmile token.

Sadly, there are no guarantees when it comes to investing.

There are projects that have websites, white pages, and roadmaps that turn out to be total scams.

Then there are projects that don’t have hardly anything but a social media presence that end up having a more stable value.

I have also seen projects that have been abandoned for months that still trade daily on the waves exchange.

At least Richard keeps up with the telegram group. You couldn’t say that for RecCoins. He hardly even interacted with the community.

Argha Saha
          Participant

Good too they counts on steps. Though, I am yet get the full pace to walk!

I have purchased 15000 Payback coin, let’s see how they moves. If they really can show us good progress, I am ready to invest more.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Do you think the team of Payback is trustful enough?

Rick
        Participant

I keep a close eye on things since the RecCoin fiasco. I am not sure I trust any tokens. But, so far my investment in Payback is small. Might not be too long before I get my investment back. From there forward it’s pure profit.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

yep absolutely true talk @rick his recent action wasnt called for.

Rick
    Participant

Seems that it has been forever since the last time RecCoin made a payment. Already been a month a half since the last one. It’s a shame that he mismanaged his project so badly that he was forced to dump so many tokens to cover the payments he put out following the 12 days or he missed them. Though many would be very unhappy, he could have just called a timeout and said payments would start again from the day he came back.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

have already forget about reccoin looking forward to more opportunities, however lesson learnt.

Rick
    Participant

The NECH Airdrop finally happened. Well, some of them at least. I received Yes Coin, Estores, and Cinema tokens in my Waves DEX account.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

likewise me too.
    watch list of waves token to be added are
    1.gramium
    2.riot lab
    lets watch these waves token if they can meet up with their words before adding them to the list

Rick
    Participant

I am definitely waiting before they get added to the bonus token list. They are both untested at this point. Gramium is a bit pricey as well. I am not ready to invest what the want to receive their bonus.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

Same i will try talk to their admin or dev if possible we could take advantage of their airdrops

Rick
    Participant

Them airdropping would certainly be helpful. Act token is one I just ran across. They are supposed to pay a bonus every 5 days. I check the main account. I don’t see any mass payments. Perhaps they just started the feature. They stated there would be a payment on Sunday. I am pondering buying enough to see if they make the payment on time.

Rick
    Participant

Crypto Exponent pays bi-weekly. But, I decided to add it to the list here. I have received 2 or 3 payments now and think this may be a keeper.

Not sure what the created 9 Quintillion tokens. Yup. 9.000.000.000,000,000,000 tokens. Crazy huh?

I see to remember that they bay 10% of what you have on hand as the bonus.

Asset ID: DD9WFSm5gCe1d7BFZUnMwYa9dB2fBr2wTxth6ZfbX1MB

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

psy token
    payback coin also made payment inclusive hopefully tonight walkmiles made payent cwv havent yet

Rick
    Participant

Act Toke paid. However, it seems like the rules for earning the bonus are unclear.

First, the owner said top 100. Then it was 66. But, today the first payment went out only want out to 16 wallets.

Ends up being that the 66 minimum is only if you hold 10k tokens or more.

That is how it was explained to me. But, then I ask why did 6 other people get the bonus that didn’t have 10k+. I never did quite understand his explanation.

I tried to convince him that only giving the bonus to 10 People was not a good strategy. The biggest 2 holders are the owner and the wallet used to distribute the bonus. That leaves 10 others with 10K or more tokens. Not a good sized base to spread the word about the token.

Not sure I had any effect.

So, next payment might only go out to those 10 people.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

looks like riot lab and act token still under perusal for now hopefully they get their acts right.

Rick
    Participant

Well, both are still a bit questionable. Roitlab still hasn’t got back to me with more details about there project and has been warned by at least one telegram group about spamming that group. The owner has been posting at least once a day in RecCoins group despite not providing more information about the project.

Earlier the own of Act token PMed. Perhaps he has an update about the new token he will be putting out. Hopefully, the owner will have a clearer explanation of the bonus process. It was a bit convoluted.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

still wondering if there is any other token we missing till researching although

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.