Social Platform

Social Platform

Home Forums Just Socializing Social Platform

This topic contains 71 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rick 5 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Argha Saha
    Participant

Let’s talk about all the social activities we are doing in our everyday life here! 🙂

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Argha Saha.

Miss coin
    Participant

hello , other than work and playing pub G :p login in cryptoways
    checking telegram , if i found a game in bitocrypto
    watching youtube channels of jay shetty , Grayvee , Ahmad massad , prince ea and others
    really successful people and positive

* Watching them helps you to be positive , solve your problems, do not care about toxic people around business and
    marketing stuff.
    What about you?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Miss coin.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Hey Miss,

The finding positivity in all things are good to me! I watch games, sometimes hear songs, read an article and watch games and many more to say. I am not regular in youtube hearing rather than watching. I try to to detoxify, toxic people as much as possible.

PS. To be continued…

Miss coin
        Participant

Sure , but its not only about toxic people ?!
        Its about your decisions , problems , controling your anger , your attitude toward people !
        issues as self development.

Argha Saha
          Participant

True if you can get rid of the human passion like

Lust
          Anger
          Greed
          Delusory emotional attachment or temptation
          pride, hubris, (being possessed by)
          envy, jealousy

These are the most important things to avoid for self development!

Detoxifying toxic people is also a part of self development, no?

Miss coin
    Participant

Good morning !! wow man its a lot to talk about.

#1 i can tell you something in religion!! God says: about human beings (hope it will be clear )
    About ourselves, if we let it (self)do what ever it wants it leads us to self harming or will cause us problems.

#2 i did not understand what do you mean by Greed , hubris ? (explain more please about it

#3 Envy, jealousy and Toxic people are related to each other

* In this case , we have self confidence enough to let go of toxic people,their envy and jealousy.
    because we are good or successful enough for them.
    (WE SHOULD BE PROUD OF OURSELVES )
    we are successful and maybe they are lazy so we need to wish them bless and luck !!

#4 pride ? being proud of an achievement we did ? (explain more )

Argha Saha
      Participant

I always apologize for my week English knowledge! So, some times I have to googlize myself when I want to express something intellectual!!! 😛

First of all we must have to have self-control on our dos and doses. (Right you are)

#2. Greed refers to an excessive desire for power, wealth and food. A person who is filled with greed would prefer to keep all his belongings to himself without sharing.
      Hubris describes a personality quality of extreme or foolish pride or dangerous overconfidence, often in combination with (or synonymous with) arrogance.It typically describes behavior that defies the norms of behavior or challenges the gods, and which in turn brings about the downfall, or nemesis, of the perpetrator of hubris.

#3. Yes we might get off of the toxic peoples as we are proud to be successful enough.
      But, more of that, toxic people are not (only) born toxic maybe the situation and surroundings made them toxic and we should (I think) try to detoxify thous peoples not only with blessings, but by helping them out to detoxify.
      ADMIN is an Author and he has a site to describe the things more widely, you can find something better on his blog here:

#4. The two terms are simply ways to express the same thing. Pride is a strong sense of ego-involvement in some attachment that causes one to feel “proud”: Pleased with oneself regarding what one is attached to.

One may be proud of some sports team when they win and take pride in ones support for this team…. and then one is embarrassed when they lose, which allows others with whom one has shared ones pride to ridicule one as part of their ridicule of the team.

Pride is what one feels regarding some person, place, or thing one is attached to and uses to partially or wholly identify oneself with – this attachment is emotional and usually a means of increasing ones ego.

Examples: She is a proud person [my perception of her] filled with pride regarding her black cat that she constantly talks about in glowing terms.

Her pride [my opinion] prevented her from being humble enough to retain her job.

The old adage: Pride goeth before a fall. This is just saying that it’s only a matter of time before that of which one is proud will cause one pain.

Though, after all we are human beings not an angel!

PS. This are my opinions by googlizing, so don’t get me wrong!!! 😉

Miss coin
    Participant

*Greed as you explained is something normal
    Every one likes to be successful and well known. (excessive desire of power and wealth)
    *not like to share its not bad as much as we do not hurt our family.
    *hubris as explained over confidence also its not a big deal for people which has a lot of experience in life and our opinion is liked by a lot people.
    #3 sure, we can help people in everything if we are able.

I AM A FOLLOWER OF THE ADMIN

#4 About the sports team
    life is about losing and winning in everything

PRIDE
    did not understand it well
    but my opinion as i concluded(from pride part)
    that in life we may face disappointment from many things and people
    but it is not the end of the world .

hope it was useful even if its google opinions.

I DO not get anything iam just replying.

Argha Saha
    Participant

Actually desire and greed is different I think, as it was said excessive desire is greed.
    I desire to be successful
    and
    I am greed to be successful
    and
    I have deep desire to be successful
    and
    I have excessive desire to be successful
    are not same!
    What meant in Arabic is jashe/altamae (Greed) ?????/?????
    What meant in Arabic is raghba/alraghba (Desire) ??????/????

In the case of hubris, you might have missed the part, foolish pride or dangerous overconfidence, often in combination with (or synonymous with) arrogance.

Pride
    Simple language, “pride” is the noun and “proud” is the adjective.

Someone can have “pride” as when you, for example, fight with somebody and then comes a friend and says that you have to talk to each other and you answer “I can’t. I want to but my pride stops me whenever I try to talk to him.” While someone can be “proud” of someone as in “I am so proud of you my dear, you have answered all the questions correctly.”

Hope clears a bit.

I do understand, but I don’t understand how to explain!

To be continued…

Miss coin
    Participant

GOOD morning !

greed & desire
    *(i guess as i understood)
    GREED is a human beings bad habit,but its not a big problem since god made with us.
    Its about knowing when to wake up from it and to be thankful for what we have .
    DESIRE
    * Is a feeling that push us to do something.
    Even if its deep or excessive, it depends on the issue,and yes excessive desire leads to greed.( we are mature enough to control all these emotions or habits)

*ABOUT HUBRIS = i do not talk about it a lot since i focus on postivie things more. ( what we call comes to us)
    You remember when you was talking about toxic people?These bad habits are born with all of us,but by helping ourselves, help from our family, we develop our selves for better and healthier people (personalities).
    *Pride (DIGNITY)–> we call it also value of the person also is something which depends on our ego and the issue that is happening or the way you got treated by.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Good day Miss,

I think enough discussed about the called human sins, as we are matured enough, we can understand what to do or what not to…

Let’s get positive and talk about something better.

I myself is trying to accumulate enough waves through my activities, grabbing few fractions of BTCs each day, final target is to maintain a healthy life through cryptocoins…

How about you?

Argha Saha
    Participant

Just trying to test if I can write in Bengali here, as I wrote something in Arabic, but it didn’t appeared:
    ????? ????? ?????
    ??? ????? ?????????

Argha Saha
    Participant

Not working I think!!! 🙁

Miss coin
      Participant

not it is not working, i guess you need to ask the admin he can open a forum for any other languages.

Argha Saha
        Participant

I didn’t wanted to bother him, as he seems to be so busy now a days! Though, I will let him know…

Thanks for the tip!

Miss coin
          Participant

Your welcome!!

Argha Saha
            Participant

Always been a pleasure!
            Have you started faucet claiming? Are you on in other coins like BTC, ETH, XRP, Doge?

Miss coin
    Participant

no till now !

Miss coin
    Participant

no!

Rick
    Participant

How does one go about mining CWV?

Argha Saha
    Participant

Was just listening the song again and always love to:

When I was young I’d listen to the radio
    Waitin’ for my favorite songs
    When they played I’d sing along, it made me smile
    Those were such happy times and not so long ago
    How I wondered where they’d gone
    But they’re back again just like a long lost friend
    All the songs I loved so well
    Every sha-la-la-la
    Every wo-o-wo-o, still shines
    Every shing-a-ling-a-ling, that they’re startin’ to sing’s, so fine
    When they get to the part
    Where he’s breakin’ her heart
    It can really make me cry, just like before
    It’s yesterday once more
    Lookin’ back on how it was in years gone by
    And the good times that I had
    Makes today seem rather sad, so much has changed.
    It was songs of love that I would sing to then
    And I’d memorize each word
    Those old melodies still sound so good to me
    As they melt the years away
    Every sha-la-la-la
    Every shing-a-ling-a-ling, that they’re startin’ to sing’s so fine
    All my best memories come back clearly to me
    Some can even make me cry, just like before
    It’s yesterday once more
    Every sha-la-la-la
    Every shing-a-ling-a-ling, that they’re startin’ to sing’s so fine
    Every sha-la-la-la
    Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
    Songwriters: John Bettis / Richard Lynn Carpenter

Rick
    Participant

Perhaps someone could make a thread on how to gain followers on Twitter and Telegram. I know I could use a course on that.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Pls go ahead with that course, I will be a big follower of that course for sure!
      Just create a topic; you must know how to do that…!

Rick
    Participant

I think you misunderstood. I was hoping someone else could start that topic. I am awful at gaining followers. :-/

Argha Saha
      Participant

Oh, sorry! I really missed that thing; I thought you are gonna be master of getting followers!!! Anyway, hope someone creates one on such that important topic; sometime.
      I am also so dumb about that follower gaining things!!! 😀

Rick
    Participant

So what does everyone use as far as social media for cryptocurrency? My Main ones are Telegram (Gotta a couple of my own groups there), Reddit, and Twitter.

How about you all?

Argha Saha
      Participant

I don’t have any group in any of the social media! but I think telegram is best place for Crypto-currency discussion!

Rick
    Participant

Them and Reddit I think are the best two. I don’t use reddit enough.

Argha Saha
    Participant

I don’t even know Them enough…!

Rick
    Participant

When I say them I mean Telegram. I agree with you that Telegram is heavy in the Cryptocurrency department. At least groups I have come across mostly seem to be cryptocurrency focused.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Yes, I also started using telegram for the crypto relations as well! If you can focus well into the social medias you can generate leads from there. Do you have any personal group on telegram?

Rick
    Participant

I actually have 2 at the moment. One is a group specifically for my token Perk Coin (https: //t.me/joinchat/HusH-xJzx6YTmieIbkcUag).

The other is a general discussion group for cryptos. https: //t.me/joinchat/HusH-xLOc6EsUbU-E28Sng

Not sure on the status of posting links so I put space between the : and //

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  Rick.
    • This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  Rick.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Nice to know you have your own toke! It must be on the waves dex? Provide me with some insights about your token. I don’t it’s a big problem with the links; as we are in discussion; not actually promoting something.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Hello Rick, I joined both the groups and sent you a pm with my waves address. Hope we will meet soon on the group and share what we can do with waves based tokens and other cryptos too.

Rick
    Participant

Yes, it is on the Waves Dex. At present time it is only in the development stages. But, I talked myself out of making one so many times I decided to just create one and go from there. At present, it is a reward token. People can do tasks posted in the Telegram group and earn Perk Coins. I am sure it’s purpose will change over time.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Nice to know the initials of the Perk Coin. So, if I join the telegram group of park coin; I will be rewarded with Perk Coin? Is there any website for Perk Coin? What is the circulation supply?

Best of luck with Perk Coin!

Rick
        Participant

Perk Coin is still in the development process so no website yet. Just join the group and send me PM with your waves wallet address to get your first reward.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

Hello.
    looks trading activities for cwv is on the low key likewise referral. Kind of enjoying the forums now but dont understand how CP is awarded yet.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Hello Jamiuuthman,

Good to know you are loving the forum. Yes, there is so little activities on dex! I still have the 2nd highest CWV buy order on dex. I was active on dex; still want to be. Admin is getting in some new things on Cryptoways’s site. I hope it will bring some good activities on the site and also on dex.

You must know CWV is now has become a Hy-bride PoW/PoS coin. You are being rewarded for commenting on others post, also for Posting content also. You also get paid a fraction of CWV for viewing post and comments.

Topic creator doesn’t get paid for his post or comment, though. Topic creator only gets paid for views.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

Hi Argha can you creat a topic on our CP is awarded and what to do to get cp. thanks

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

thanks Argha you the man.

Argha Saha
    Participant

Just wanted to start a new project called ‘RAS’ fish firming! The same process of farming fish inside an aquarium. AQUACULTURE (farming of fish under controlled conditions) is a growth industry striving to satisfy a growing market for food fish. It currently is one of the fastest growing home farming business!

If interested read here:

Trying to make a big project; depending on the loaning criteria which is being supported by our government now a days.

Rick
    Participant

Do you plan to have a token to go along with the project?

Argha Saha
      Participant

I wish, If I could start a RASCoin! You said well; I am now gonna be thinking for creating a new coin…! I will surely let you know!!!

Rick
    Participant

Good luck with your project and possible new token. That token can help you in acquiring seed money for the project. Lots of project now use tokens as a means of gaining quick funds.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Thanks for your wish Rick! I am really into this project; if it start it will be a huge one; though I have get the approval of the government first. I assure you, if the project starts successfully, I will surely went with a new token or I might use CWV as a payment getaway!

Rick
        Participant

Governments red tape. Yuck. I suppose better to be safe than sorry when it comes to a project. What kind of fish would you be raising?

Argha Saha
          Participant

Government red tapes are always on us; I hope this one would safe. Some local and popular fishes in Bangladesh. You might not have heard the names of. Such as Pangsia Labeo, Olive Barb, Walking Catfish, Butter Catfish, Pabo Catfish, Stinging Catfish, Silver Carp, Nile Tilapia etc.

The best thing of the fish project is, it can save an expenditure of 70% more than of the regular fish firming projects.

Argha Saha
    Participant

Listening to the song of Daya: Daya-Hideaway

Argha Saha
    Participant

Just suffering with ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Tried many things; still to recover!!!

Rick
    Participant

Catfish and Tilapia are fairly popular here in the US. Goldfish are a type of carp and very popular to keep as pets. Can’t say I am at all familiar with the particular varieties you mentioned though. Would you be growing them for local consumption or do you expect to export them to other areas?

Argha Saha
      Participant

Nice that, you got few names of the mentioned fishes. Goldfish is also popular as a pet fish here. Yes, there are various species of fish available. Firstly, I will be firming them for local consumptions; as there is a huge demand in my country. When the project grows I will be surely exporting them to other countries.
      Actually this types of fish firming is new here and government is always motivating this sorts of new project. Hopefully if the project happens nicely, I will become a millionaire!!! 😛

Rick
    Participant

Nice to see your country is actively involved in motivating people to start new projects that can bring more prosperity for everyone there. And it’s good that your thinking ahead concerning other markets for you to sell your product.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Thanks for inspiring words Rick! Yes, in few cases our government is doing some motivational works to inspire new entrepreneurs. Though, there are many bad patches! I am always concerned about differential markets.

Argha Saha
    Participant

Waiting for license to get for my further movements!

Rick
    Participant

Has anyone been to the movies lately? For some reason August is usually a slow month. Tomorrow is the opening of The Predator. I will probably take part of the day off on Monday to go watch it then. Not a big fan of going on the opening weekend. Too many people.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.