Current known faucets for Waves and Turtlenetwork tokens.

Current known faucets for Waves and Turtlenetwork tokens.

Home Forums Just Socializing Current known faucets for Waves and Turtlenetwork tokens.

This topic contains 56 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rick 1 week ago.

• Author

Rick
    Participant

Unlike Bticoin and several of the other major cryptocurrencies, Waves DEX and TurtleNetwork tokens are hard to find.

Here is a list of some I have found.

WAVES TOKENS

Limburg Token: https: //waves-faucet.blackturtle.eu/ This seems to reset in somewhere between 24 and 48 hours. I have gone back the day after harvesting from it at 24 hours and 1 minute and even long and have not been able to harvest again until the next day.

Waves World: https: //wavesworld.blackturtle.eu/index.php This seem to reset in about 25+ hours. Any attempt to harvest at 24 hours and a few minutes is unsuccessful.

Waxex: https: //waxex.promo/index.php This one has been down since August 14th now despite the telegram group’s admin saying it was refilled. She mentioned she would look into what might still be the issue. That was 3 days ago.

https: //wavesdrop.com/ hosts multiple different faucets for many waves tokens. Sadly, it is very often down because there is a lack of fuel for it.

There are no longer any Waves Token faucets. Wavesdrop had one that gave out up to 0.0003 Waves until just a few days ago. They apparently changed their fuel source from OCL to Waves so that faucet is no longer available.

TURTLENETWORK

https: //www.hellenicnode.eu/faucets/ This has 4 free faucets. They Reset about every 70 minutes or so. Not sure if the bott0m three premium faucets are working at this time. You need to have, I think, 10,000 or 50,000 Hellenic Node tokens to earn from them.

http: //www.supersistem.com/faucet/ You can click the first three check boxes to earn from the free faucets. This has premium faucets as well. Not sure how those other 3 checkboxes work. These run on a 24 hour reset cycle.

https: //www.boxinode.com/faucet/ This one has 2 free faucets. They run on a 24 hours reset cycle.

Those are the only Waves Dex / Turtlenetwork faucets I am aware of at this time.

If you know of any other ones please, post them here.

Remove the space between the : and // to use these link.

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Rick.
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Rick.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

thanks rick for the faucets

Rick
    Participant

Hopefully, we can dig up more of these. I wish Waves would more actively promote their exchange. I think the lack of promotion is a big part of the reason its position on CoinmarketCap hasn’t broken the top 25.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

hi Rick finding it difficult to use https: //wavesworld.blackturtle.eu/index.php help explain how this work cant find a place to input my wallet on the site

Argha Saha
      Participant

Hello Jamiuuthman,

I got paid from claiming that Waves World faucet, it usually shows a place where you should input your waves address!

Rick
      Participant

Jamiuuthman,

Try this link instead. https://wavesworld.blackturtle.eu/

And you have to scroll down the page to get to where you can input your waves wallet address.

Argha Saha
    Participant

Hey Rick,

Thanks for the list! claimed the faucets. Only received Waves World token.

Rick
      Participant

Argha Saha,

Just tried the Limburg faucet. Working fine for me. I would suggest trying again tomorrow. As I mentioned, it seems to be on a 48 hour cycle for some reason.

Argha Saha
        Participant

I couldn’t find the Limburg faucet!?

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

thanks Argha just got it right

Argha Saha
      Participant

Somebody should look at the faucet part for waves. There is a little we have. Wavesgo was best from my part; but somewhat they stopped paying! My first waves earnings was from that faucet to make the first transaction on waves desk!

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

found another faucet. wavesworld faucet, you need a wave wallet for this:
    https://wavesworld.blackturtle.eu/index.php

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

Thousand apologies forgot to go through its already on the list. i think i need to sleep.

Argha Saha
    Participant

All the wavesdrop faucets seems to be out of fuel!!!

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

hopefully they come back soon

Rick
    Participant

Don’t rely on Wavesdrop faucets. That are constantly out of fuel.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Rick,

For last 3 days they are out of fuel!!! Before that I could claim for 2 days. Wavesdrop is so frustrating!!!

You can think of a Perk Coin faucet; along with a waves faucet too!

Rick
        Participant

Wavesdrop is definitely the model for how to run a faucet site. They expect others to fill the faucet instead using ads like other faucets. Not that I am a fan of ads. But, at least other faucets pay most of the time.

No plans on having a faucet for Perk Coin. To me it just doesn’t seem like a very effective way to generate interest in a token.

Argha Saha
          Participant

I agree; but not a bad way also which is TN network is following now! I didn’t know about the OCL coin though, I came to know about OCL and Wavesdrop and many other coins through faucets!

Though, it’s net mandatory to have a faucet!!!

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

hopefully the need to work on its durability. @rick can you kindly notify us when wavesdrop is on and running

Argha Saha
      Participant

It’s yet to get on with fuel; I check almost everyday!

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

plz kindly let us know when its fueled. thanks

Argha Saha
      Participant

Jamiuuthman, that’s for sure!

Rick
    Participant

Wavesdrop had fuel part of the day yesterday. It’s empty though now.

I forgot my early morning TN faucets. Will have to do them tomorrow.

Did pick up both Limburg and Waves World tokens from their faucets today though.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Yes, wavesdrop looks to be out of fuel! Limburg and Waves World as usually normal and got them…

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

thanks rick for the update

Rick
    Participant

Current Block: 1147612 –
    Balance: 497.48251486 $OCL Oceanlab
    Fuel: 29.43687602 Waves

That fuel should last for a while.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Yes, wavesdrop faucets seems to be fueled today! Claimed few; along with CWV…thanks for the early update Rick.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

thanks rick. i will advice we go for ocl redfishcoin or any other token of value

Rick
    Participant

Cryptowaves has a faucet too.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

wah lovely

Argha Saha
      Participant

CWV faucet was on the list of wavesfaucet rotators first page. Now, it remains on wavesdrop faucet list…

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

thanks argha i just kept tap on redfishcoin, cwv, and other valuaubles

Argha Saha
      Participant

Same here Jamiuuthman,

Hope you’re enjoying your claims!

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

looks like wavesdrop will be running for some days

Argha Saha
      Participant

By tomorrow it might have gone out of fuel. Hope they keep it full with more fuel…

Rick
    Participant

The only reason it would be out of fuel by tomorrow would be because they removed the fuel. This morning my time it was at around 28.9 waves. that was about 12 hours ago. It is now at 27.5 waves. It can’t see a rush using up that much fuel overnight. A fair estimate is it will use another 1.5 waves. That comes to about 3 waves a day. The faucets should be up for about a week more. Possibly somewhat less since more people are realizing it has fuel.

Argha Saha
      Participant

It was better with OCL fuel; it’s a lot of waves as fuel needed to run the wavesdrop faucets. There must be some solution to make with it.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

thanks rick for the math calculation

Rick
    Participant

My calculation was a rough estimate. Turns out they are burning through the fuel faster than I expected. I was expecting to see it about 3 waves a day. It’s closer to 5 a day. And likely to accelerate. Might only be 3 or 4 more days left of fuel now.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Many wasn’t aware of wavesdrop faucet has comeback with fuel, as soon as they got the news it’s buzzing now and it will increase continuously. It needs a solution to be consistent.

Rick
    Participant

It sure is. Just checked. It’s down just slightly less than 18 1/3 waves left. I am beginning to wonder if we can expect a refill after we use up what’s left. I am thinking probably not. It was something like 80 bucks to fill it to around 40 waves. I imagine that will get costly if they try to keep it filled.

Argha Saha
    Participant

Now it’s down to 16 waves of fuel! I think other coin with a big supply could be chosen to get the faucets fueled. Before OCL was backing it, I think one of the OCL investor made some fuel donation. So, I think still the OCL team is behind it.

Rick
    Participant

Almost 12 hours later and it is down to 12.76ish.

That’s down 5+ in just over 23hours.

One has to wonder what will happen when it runs out in the next couple of days or so. Will they refill it or will it just sit there.

Wavesdrop’s track record isn’t exactly good.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Rick.

Jamiuuthman
    Participant

6….. something waves left now

Rick
    Participant

3.5 left. I wonder if there will be any left in the morning for me to do one final faucet run. I hope so.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Nothing left! I thought, I might get another chance. Hope they will refuel soon!

Rick
        Participant

When I got up there was still a small amount of left. I got some of my normal harvested tokens then it ran out.

It was up briefly a little later that day. I got like 3 tokens harvested and it was empty again.

Today, none of the times I checked did the faucet have fuel.

I guess that means we are back to playing the waiting game to see when they refuel again.

Argha Saha
          Participant

Nothing is left on wavesdrop for now!

Balance: 440.88251486 $OCL Oceanlab
          Fuel: 0.00000208 Waves

🙁

Rick
    Participant

Oh,

I think we can pretty much write off the Waxex faucets.

I keep getting excuses from the Telegram group Admin

Before today she said September the 1st that the faucet would be back up.

Today, all of a sudden they have to deal with taxes and the faucet is not a priority.

Argha Saha
      Participant

Very few people are really into the business and that sucks!

Rick
    Participant

The problem is reliable faucets are hard to find. Some work ok for a while then shut down without any warning. Others are questionable period. Too easy for a faucet that holds payments to just decide to keep the money for themselves.

Rick
    Participant

Update: Wavesdrop fuel is empty again. It ran out of fuel about 10 hours ago. It’s still Sunday for me. Perhaps they will refill it Monday. Perhaps not. You never really know with them.

Rick
    Participant

Been a while for since I update this thread. Sadly, it looks like wavesdrop is mostly down again now. There is usually a small amount of fuel added in the early morning hours my time. But, if you blink you miss it.

I don’t think we will see the Waxex faucet back at all. Perhaps after they finish their taxes they will refill it. Who knows.

And it also looks like even the premium Hellenic Node faucets are closed down too. Though, I cannot confirm that.

It’s odd that the small start-up exchange, Turtle Network, has more faucets than the much bigger Waves DEX.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.