Reply To: Wavesdrop faucets: What ones to use fuel on.

Reply To: Wavesdrop faucets: What ones to use fuel on.

Home Forums Just Socializing Wavesdrop faucets: What ones to use fuel on. Reply To: Wavesdrop faucets: What ones to use fuel on.

Rick
Participant

I was off about Fenix and Waves. Might be due to a price change. But, today it would take 33,000 harvests to get 3.3 Fenix that could be sold for just over 0.13 Waves. A bit over 0.01 waves after the fee is subtracted.

Haven’t had time to check many others.

OCL as of the last time I checked (price of course fluctuates) would require 255 harvests to get about 0.013 waves worth. That is a long wait even if you harvest 10 times a day. 25.5 days. If you are a premium OCL member then it would only take 2 and a half days.

Lumburgcoin would take 900 harvests for a none premium member. After that things spiral down into the 10s of thousands to tens of millions of harvests. The latter taking thousands of years to earn enough to make 0.013 waves. hahahahahahahaha

I am sure if you search through all the 19094 Waves tokens you would find some that wouldn’t even take a day to harvest enough to sell for 0.013 waves. But, that would be a seriously daunting task.

I have only cataloged 10 so far. Problem is that the price can fluctuate wildly. Today a token could require 10 harvests to be able to sell. An hour from now it could be 100 or even 1000. :/

Turtlecoin (not to be confused with Turtlenode) takes 19 harvests. Not bad except for the fact that it hasn’t seen an exchange transaction since May. :/

Oh well, we need to just keep searching. Go through your list of junk tokens, everyone. You never know which ones might actually be worth a little something.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Rick.