Reply To: Wavesdrop faucets: What ones to use fuel on.

Reply To: Wavesdrop faucets: What ones to use fuel on.

Home Forums Just Socializing Wavesdrop faucets: What ones to use fuel on. Reply To: Wavesdrop faucets: What ones to use fuel on.

Rick
Participant

I use to harvest Moon Token back when they had a bonus for holding. Sadly, there is no longer a bonus anymore. Right now there is an open order for Moon Token almost 95 million at 0.00000001 waves per mooon token. 🙁

At 0.0001 each harvest for Fennix and Waves you would need to pull 100,000x to get just 10 Tokens worth. 2 I would say would be the minimum to sell. At that, you would lose half its value to the exchange fee.

Redfish is far more viable. Though to make 0.006 minus 0.003 for the fee leaving 0.003 profit would take 50 pulls. So the fee doesn’t eat half your profit I would suggest 120 pulls would be better. But, that is a long time. 12 days if you harvested it 10 times a day. That’s a lot.

This assumes you don’t have the 10,000 OCL to be a premium member. If you are you get 10x for each harvest make Redcoin a good choice.

OCL also is a decent choice. 105 pulls would give you 0.051 at the moment minus the fee.

I am not sure about the others. I will check into them now.

So, OCL and Redfish are probably the ones to harvest at the moment.