Reply To: Tokens that offer Daily or Weekly Bonuses for holding.

Reply To: Tokens that offer Daily or Weekly Bonuses for holding.

Home Forums Just Socializing Tokens that offer Daily or Weekly Bonuses for holding. Reply To: Tokens that offer Daily or Weekly Bonuses for holding.

Jamiuuthman
Participant

Let me take my time to explain psy token and redfishcoin. while i will find time to explain others later.
psy token: i prefer psy token to redfishcoin but i dont like keeping my eggs in one basket or wallet. psy token has a contract called psy contract which can give you high returns on investment but you will have to spend more. example Mr A buys a contract with 3waves and hold 500 psy token every week Mr A get bonus of 0.008 waves (usually rate) as bonus and 1% of 3 waves Mr A used to buy a contract then Mr B who holds 2000psy token get 4% of 3waves he/she used to buy a contract and 0.01waves bonus weekly then both Mr A and B needs to pay 50psy token monthly to fuel thier contract. while Mr C only hold 1000 psy token he gets weekly waves. note psy token has a buy back policy in which from my interaction i notice if you buy a contract they give you weekly waves bonus and psy token which is much bigger than just only holding. in essence you get weekly waves, psy token for only holding while if you purchase their contract you gets 3times of their normal bonus and you weekly ROI.
redfishcoin on the otherhand involves only staking it cost me 9waves to get 100 and i only get 3redfishcoin once a month.
redfishcoin price 0.11waves
psy token price 0.00499

increase rate psy toekn increases 8time from 0.0007 now at 0.005 and fall twice at 0.005 and 0.002
redfishcoin increase rate is slow i lost count on it actually but dumping occur ending of the month specifically 25-26th of every month which is usually after payout. join me on how to create free capital on waves network once i create the forum.