Find News

Author: Press Release

Share this on

Press Release

Maiar, The Money App Powered By The Elrond Blockchain, Adds Bitcoin

[PRESS RELEASE – Valletta, Malta, 17th June 2021] Elrond Network, the developers of the eponymous internet-scale blockchain protocol, today announced the full integration of Bitcoin into their non-custodial digital wallet app Maiar. With deep care for the user, elegant design, and an intuitive interface, Maiar enables any phone user to get a working non-custodial blockchain […]

 1 total views

Read More »
Press Release

NetcoinCapital Token to be listed on XT Exchange

[PRESS RELEASE – Please Read Disclaimer] Istanbul, Turkey, June 16, 2021– NetcoinCapital, a blockchain-based startup from Turkey focused on building a decentralized economy, today announced it will be listed on XT exchange beginning from August 4th, 2021. The new listing on the XT exchange will allow investors to trade this security token with other cryptocurrencies […]

 5 total views

Read More »
Press Release

Ethernity CLOUD Sells 90% of Presale Tokens in 9 Hours

[PRESS RELEASE – Please Read Disclaimer] Ethernity CLOUD, a platform that leverages blockchain technology to build a decentralized ecosystem, allowing regular cloud software to be run as cloud-based dApps, has sold off 90% of its available Presale tokens in 9 hours during their presale. The remaining 10% sold out early the next morning. The entire […]

 3 total views

Read More »
Press Release

DAO1 Announces the First Edition of its International Blockchain Hackathon

[PRESS RELEASE – Please Read Disclaimer] June 16, 2021, Singapore: The community-led socio-economic blockchain infrastructure project DAO1 has finalized the dates for its first of many blockchain hackathons. The DAO1 International Blockchain Hackathon will be held in two stages from June 18, 2021 till July, 2, 2021, enabling participants to showcase their innovative projects to […]

 2 total views

Read More »
Press Release

Virtue Poker to Become Multi-Chain Compatible, Launch on BSC Imminent

[PRESS RELEASE – Ta’ Xbiex, Malta, 16th June 2021] Virtue Poker, the blockchain-based P2P poker app will launch on Binance Smart Chain, becoming the first licensed, multi-chain compatible blockchain-based poker platform. “Virtue Poker aims to become the go-to-destination for blockchain-based wagering” says CEO Ryan Gittleson. “Our launch on BSC will enable a whole new audience […]

 1 total views

Read More »
Press Release

AAX Reserves $10M to Bring Lucrative Opportunities to the Solana Community

[PRESS RELEASE – SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE, 16th June 2021] SINGAPORE, June 16, 2021 — AAX, an institutional-grade cryptocurrency exchange powered by the LSEG Millenium matching engine, is throwing its weight behind the Solana platform and its ecosystem projects to promote adoption of the rapidly growing blockchain ecosystem. A total of $10 million has been reserved to […]

 2 total views

Read More »
Press Release

Orion launches Orion Pool: Aggregating Swap Pools and CEXs into One Decentralized Platform

[PRESS RELEASE – Victoria, Seychelles, 15th June 2021] Orion Pool, Orion’s AMM solution, will be live on June 22nd, With the launch of Orion Pool, Orion Terminal becomes the only trading platform that allows decentralized access to both centralized exchanges and swap pools in one place, allowing traders a single portal for trading, staking, and […]

 2 total views

Read More »
Press Release

Next-gen DeFi Token Launchpad Lemonade Announces DePo IDO Public Sale

[PRESS RELEASE – Singapore, Singapore, 15th June 2021] After the successful STAK token sale, Lemonade to hold its first IDO launch, DePo on June 17, 2021 Lemonade, a DeFi token launchpad governed by the Jigstack DAO, is excited to announce the IDO of DePo. The DePo whitelist process starts June 17, 2021, whereas the public […]

 3 total views

Read More »
Press Release

PARSIQ Raises $3M in Strategic Venture Round Joined by Solana, and Others

[PRESS RELEASE – Tallinn, Estonia, 15th June 2021] PARSIQ, the blockchain monitoring, and workflow automation platform has raised a $3M Series A round from leading venture investors in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. The round was backed by Solana Foundation, with additional participation from, Mindworks VC, Axia8 Ventures, Krypital Group, CoinUnited, Transfero Swiss, Elevate Ventures, Sanctum Ventures […]

 1 total views

Read More »
Press Release

Solanax Launches Private Token Sale, IEO Starts on June 28

[PRESS RELEASE – Please Read Disclaimer] Solanax, a Solana-based DeFi protocol is currently conducting a private token sale that ends on the 25th of June. They are also aiming to proceed with an initial exchange offering (IEO) that is set to commence on the 28th of June. Solanax went live recently with their automated market […]

 3 total views

Read More »
Subscribe to our weekly digest to stay in the loop!

or follow us on our social channels